REGULATIONS & RATES
No person shall:
Deface or litter the park or park facilities, or their campsite during their stay;
Disturb their neighbors with undue noise and disruption between the hours of 11 pm and 7 am;
Allow their pets or children to roam unsupervised such that it disturbs the peace and enjoyment of other campers or the natural values of the park;
Allow dogs to run at large; dogs must be on a leash (one large dog per site);
Leave fires unattended;
Stay more than 14 days without the permission of the Campsite Caretaker;
Use the park for commercial purposes without the permission of the Board of the Regional District.
Use ATV’s or non-licensed motor/dirt bikes in the campsite area.
In accordance with Provincial
Regulation, cannabis use is NOT
PERMITTED within park boundaries, boardwalks or beaches
Only one RV or vehicle is permitted per campsite to a max of 6 people.
4. To ensure camper comfort, generators will only be permitted if run responsibly and respectfully during the hours of 9:00 am to 11:00 am. Any complaints will
result in a request to discontinue use of the generator for the duration of your stay.
All visitors must register with the Campsite Caretaker.
6. All garbage must be securely bagged and placed in garbage disposal facilities provided.
PARK RATES *
Bere Point Regional
- Waterfront RV Accessible Sites - $30 per night
- Limited Access Waterfront Sites-$20 per night
- Non-Waterfront Sites - $20 per night
• A 50% deposit is payable in advance. At this time, credit cards are the preferred method of payment but cash will be accepted at Bere Point Park/Campground. Personal cheques will not be accepted.
• The 50% deposit is non-refundable. Persons holding reservations must check in with the Campsite Caretaker by 6:00 pm or risk losing their campsite (*Bere Point an exception due to ferry schedule). Reservations may be made online at www.berepoint.letscamp.ca. Reservations can be modified online. Please note, if staff are required to revise your reservation, there will be an $8 change fee applied.
Checkout time is 11 am. Persons wishing to re-register must do so prior to checkout
and site availability.
• Free firewood MAY be
available as long as stocks remain. Otherwise firewood may be available for a fee from the Caretaker. Please obey fire bans.
Regional Parks, or portions thereof, may at any time be closed to the public for reasons such as fire, water or vandalism.
Persons violating any Park Regulation will be asked by the Campsite Caretaker to leave and may be barred from future use of the Park Campground. Disputes
can be made in writing to the Regional District of Mount Waddington,
Att: Administrator, Box 729, Port McNeill, BC V0N 2R0.