BERE POINT CAMPGROUND
Please follow all COVID-19 Protocols as posted at our campsites
UPDATE Posted: February 2022
*BERE POINT CAMPGROUND WILL MAINTAIN COVID PROTOCOLS AS BELOW FOR THE DURATION OF THE 2022 CAMPING SEASON*
Coastal Fire Centre of BC has implemented a campfire ban until further notice
Bere Point will be open for overnight camping from May 20, 2022-September 25, 2022
Please note: All Reservations are subject to the 50% non-refundable deposit, and must be made a minimum of 24 hours in advance. *The 50% non-refundable deposit applies to cancellations due to COVID travel restrictions.
If you arrive at Bere Point Campground without a reservation, please be prepared for the possibility that the campsite is full and you will need to seek alternate accommodations.
COVID-19 Protocols for RDMW Parks
- Masks are to be worn when using any area of the park where clustering may happen (day use area, outhouse, public cooking areas, trail head, etc.) and at all times when interacting with Caretaker/Staff
- Immediate household members only per campsite, to a maximum of 6 people per campsite. Friends or family that do not share a living space with you will be required to book their own campsite. (Those in your "bubble" do not count as immediate household members)
- 1 Vehicle per site (car, truck, suv, motor driven rv).
- 1 tent or camping unit per site
- US & International Visitors please be aware that travel restrictions are still in place for travel to Canada
Bere Point and Link River campgrounds will align with messaging from Recreation Sites and Trails BC:
The safety of Parks staff and the public is our top priority.
For updates, please visit the Regional District of Mount Waddington website at: www.rdmw.bc.ca
For inquires, please call our office at (250) 956-3301 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented event.
Thank you for your interest in camping at Bere Point. Bere Point is open year-round for camping. When there is no Caretaker on-site, you may camp free of charge subject to the following conditions:
Have a wonderful time camping!